Re: New Coupon Book Due to Change in Loan Payment Payee to Reliance Trust Company
Effective June 8, 2018, MassMutual is moving some of the services currently performed by State Street Bank and Trust Company to Reliance Trust Company. You currently have an outstanding loan balance with the I.B.E.W. Local 43 and Electrical Contractors Annuity Fund and, starting June 8, 2018, as a result of the bank change, you will need to make your loan repayments payable to Reliance Trust Company.
Enclosed is a new loan coupon book reflecting the “payee” change to Reliance Trust Company.
Please begin using the new coupon books on and after June 8, 2018 and discard the old
coupon books with the State Street payee.
- Actions to take
- Prior to June 8, 2018
- Continue to use your current coupon book with State Street as the payee
- Loan Repayments should continue to be made payable to State Street
- On or after June 8, 2018
- Begin using the enclosed coupon book with Reliance Trust Company as the payee
- Discard the coupon books with the State Street information
- Loan repayments must be made payable to Reliance Trust Company
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our participant information
center at 1-800-743-5274 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, on any
business day. Please have your contract number available prior to the call (the contract number is located on your coupon book).
Services Team, Workplace Solution