- The Local 43 Referral Office is located at 4568 Waterhouse Road, Clay NY. Click here for contact information.
- The Local 43 Referral Office hours are 8AM to Noon and from 1PM to 4:30PM, Monday through Friday. (except for holidays)
- All original registrations for the Local 43 Referral system must be done in person.
- Local 43 requires re-registration (re-sign) every month between the 10th and the 16th to maintain registration "list" position.
- Re-sign may be accomplished in person at the Local 43 Referral Office, by US Mail, Fax or
the online Re-sign process.
Journeyman Wireman Referral Operating Procedure
(effective March 1, 2019)
It is the Business Manager’s responsibility to fill employer man-power requests in a timely fashion. The “phone-system” procedure described herein shall be utilized to refer applicants for employment, so long as the Business Manager is satisfied that it fulfills his/her responsibility. If it is determined that this system does not meet those needs, a “traditional” system of calling applicants from the “List” shall be developed and employed. Should this change be necessary, notice of said change shall be made via the phone system.
Click the two sections below for a detailed description of each.