Example of Auto Loading Bootstrap Modal on Page Load
With many construction sites remaining operational during the COVID-19 pandemic, it
is extremely important to maintain compliance with all social distancing guidelines and
requirements. The following recommendations are specific to construction projects that
continue to be operational. While these are fairly comprehensive, they are not all-inclusive.
The needs of each site can vary. State or other local requirements can be more restrictive,
and would take precedent.
- Limit the jobsite to essential employees, and keep any visitors and vendors from
being in close proximity to workers.
- Maintain a log of all employees on the jobsite.
- Allow only 1 person per aerial lift bucket, scaffold platform or other confined
area to maintain appropriate space separation.
- Suspend or postpone work requiring 2 or more people in close proximity.
- Use full body PPE (health related in addition to other hazards identified in
risk assessment) in situations where work involving 2 or more workers in close
proximity must take place.
- Encourage workers to stay home if they show any signs of illness.
- Regularly clean and disinfect surfaces, common work area and tables, tools,
desks, cell phones and any other item(s) that could be shared.
- Use approved cleaning chemicals and follow all label and SDS requirements and