Are your beneficiaries named and up to date?
You need to have a beneficiary designation for the following plans:
- The IBEW Local No. 43 and Electrical Contractors Annuity Fund
- The IBEW Local No. 43 and Electrical Pension Fund
- The IBEW Local No. 43 and Electrical Welfare Fund
If you pass away and do not have beneficiary designations on file, any death benefits you are eligible for will
pass under the plan's successive family member class rules and might be subject to probate. Don't let that
happen. Name your beneficiary today!
Beneficiary designations are required for all three plans.
To name your beneficiary(ies):
Log on to www.ibew43.org:
- Click on Portals
- Click on Benefit Fund Portal and Login
- Click on Beneficiaries on File or Member Links to select
the Beneficiary Form required to update your beneficiary
You may make changes to your beneficiary information at any time and we encourage you to review your
beneficiary designation(s) from time to time. If you have questions, call the IBEW Local Fund #43 Office
IBEW Local No. 43 and Electrical Contractors Fringe Benefit Funds