DUES PAYMENTS 2021
The delegates to the 39th IBEW International Convention held in St. Louis, Missouri during the week of September 19 through 23, 2016 approved several amendments to Article IX of the IBEW Constitution. Accordingly, effective January 1, 2019, there will be an increase of one dollar ($1.00) per month or three dollars ($3.00) per quarter for the IBEW Per Capita payment, which applies to “A” and “BA” members.
The following rates will apply to the International Office and Local #43 portions of all dues payments for January 2021 through December 2021:
Dues Payments for 2021 will be $118.50 per quarter.
- You can pay either:
- 1st quarter (3 months) $ 118.50
- 1/2 year (6 months) $ 237.00
- 3/4 year (9 months) $ 355.50
- full year (12 months) $ 474.00
Dues are to be paid quarterly in advance according to the Local 43 By-Laws.
- 1st Quarter owed in January
- 2nd Quarter owed in April
- 3rd Quarter owed in July
- 4th Quarter owed in October
- Mail payments to:
- IBEW Local 43
- 4568 Waterhouse Road
- Clay, NY 13041
Payment can be made by check, money order, cash or with a credit card* at the Union Office or On-line 24/7. To pay securely On-line please click here to login to the Referral member Portal...
For additional details re: 2021 Dues Payments click here.
For information on Arrears click here.
* Credit Cards incur an Electronic Convenience Fee (ECF) of approximately 3%